Friday, February 3, 2012

And so it begins...


I figured it was time to create a spot where I can showcase my crochet projects. A blog seemed like a good idea.

So, let me tell you about myself (well, at least as it relates to crochet) for starters....

I have crocheted for years.  My mom taught me how to crochet when I was a girl.  I also learned how to knit then too, but I could never get the tension right for knitting.  One of these days I'll attempt knitting again.  Maybe when I don't have a whole host of crochet projects on my lap.  :)

I have made a variety of crocheted items - baby blankets, afghans, scarves, slippers, sweaters, hats and more.  You'll see these in subsequent posts.

I'm left-handed, and a bit of a creative free-spirit.  When making a project, I'll consult a pattern for inspiration, but often I'll incorporate my own modifications.  I hate counting stitches.

I'm looking forward to showing off my projects as well as explaining how I created them.

No comments:

Post a Comment